how i work
To be able to enter into negotiations is often the only way which can bring to mutual beneficial solutions.
Any method of negotiation follows three criteria:
- To reach an intelligent agreement or understanding, whenever it is possible.
- To be effective.
- To improve, or at least not to harm the relations among the parties
The art of carrying on a negotiation and of being able to hold it open, to create and explore possible solutions, of avoiding the danger of freezing, breaking off, withdrawal and misunderstandings, brings to put in practice communicative, cognitive and self – control abilities.
The desirable outcomes are two: objective and psychological.
Objective Results - The reached agreement is reasonable and satisfies everybody’s requirements. Both the parties achieve what they really desire, if necessary, at acceptable sacrifices.
- Psychological result - Everybody is pleased with the reached agreement and with the process which has brought to its conclusion. Everybody has made a profit and nobody is disappointed. A good agreement can also give rise to resentment if it has been reached and concluded in an incorrect way.
In this section of the site the sketched out plan will allow to:
Take your counter - party to the negotiation.
- Recognize the margins of a negotiation and learn to enlarge them from the point of view of win – win.
- Facilitate and cultivate the dialogue between the parties.
- Prevail over and face risks of a negotiation
- Construct and keep up an effective relationship with your counter - party.
- Become competent in gathering information.
- Manage and lead the dialogue with your interlocutor in a positive manner according to the aims of both parties.
- Improve the ability of self control in the dialogue with the counter – party.
- Address and utilize better one’s capabibility as negotiator leading the interlocutor by the paradigm of the Neurolinguistic Programming.
Regarding sales, one will be able to:
Know and put in practice the use of paradigm and techniques in order to build a positive dealing with the client;
- Have knowledge and make use of linguistic instruments to gather information;
- Augment the aptitude to understand the mental map of the client, in particular his values and his criteria of choice.
- Apprehend to conduct the numerous sales – stages
- Acquire instruments to answer the objections of the client.
L’obiettivo formativo di questo corso,
Si tratta di una